This policy is effective from October 28th 2021
Cero Degree North, SAPI de CV is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cero Degree North, SAPI de CV may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
When you are interacting and using our digital services we will collect information for the following main purposes:
- Statistics - How is our service being used? - so we can improve both our service and our products.
- Preferences - Data collection on what products are most popular
- Advertising - Improving our advertisements for better quality and less noise.
- Newsletter - Signup to our newsletter.
- After Sales - provide you with best help possible after you have purchased a product.
- Recommendation - Better recommendations on what products could be relevant to you specifically.
The Details on how data is being collected, processed and used can be found in details in the following sections.
If you do not feel comfortable with us collecting such data, you should delete cookies issued through our website, and stop using our service.
Your rights and your preferences
You may be aware that the Data Protection Federal Law or “LFPDPPP" gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data.
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you wish to make use of or exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com and we will comply as soon as possible.
What we collect
In relation to using our service we will be collecting the following information:
When Browsing our web services:
- Your IP Address.
- Technical information about your browser, operating system and device.
When Placing orders:
In order to fulfill an order and make sure that it will make it safely to your delivery address, we will be collecting the following information when you are placing an order:
- First name and Surname
- Email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Billing information, in case differently from you shipping information
- Your phone number - for tracking, notifications and contact in case of changes.
- What products you are buying.
When signing up for our newsletter:
For us to send relevant newsletters we will be collecting the following information:
- Your email address.
- Your preference in male or female clothing.
- Your IP address for location segmentation.
What we do with the information we gather
We require all this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. By combining the information we collect we can increase the relevance of the newsletters we are sending.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to the above policy. We will take all reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, however we cannot guarantee the security of your data to our site; any transaction is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Third Party Processors
To run our services and infrastructure we are depending on multiple third-party sub-processors for storing and processing eg. your personal data.
Your data is only being passed onto third party processors when it is necessary for us to provide and run a specific part of our service - eg. when fulfilling orders, calculating your clothing size or sending email newsletters.
In addition to our Facebook Pixel implementation, we will additionally share your contact and order details with Facebook, to provide better and customised advertising using Facebook’s Advanced Matching and Audiences.
In all cases Cero Degree North, SAPI de CV. is the data controller.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.